Monday, November 3, 2008

WTF??!!!

I got in another car accident! Yesterday morning on my way to work, I was in another stupid car accident! I am fine, but my car is probably totaled!! My brand new beautiful car that I wanted for so long and finally got!! What the hell!??!!! I was driving on I-5 and some ass didn't check her blind spot and swerved right into me! It was pretty scary because there were a lot of cars at about 60-65mph but I escaped basically unharmed. My shoulder is bruised and my collarbone and shoulder blade were hurting last night, but today so far I am fine. Now I have to deal with getting a rental and getting my car fixed...yuck!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

OMG....I am so sorry. You really have had quite the stream of bad luck when it comes to car accidents, WTF is right!Well I'm glad you are okay, I hope your car is fixable :)

Stephanie Wolfe said...

you doin better? I was also PISSED when i heard about your primo ride getting smashed! well, i was worried about you first, then the car. Keep me posted on what's to come of your car and yourself. :) An go treat yourself to a massage! I know you need it!

-Lil Sis #1

Beth said...

You seriously have to blog something. Put some pictures up of sunny San Diengo for me.