Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My first holiday in San Diego!! I had to work until 10pm on Halloween, thanks to the untiring efforts of a certain coworker to make my life miserable. (don't worry, she's just jealous!) But, you gotta do a lot more to keep me down!! So I did my Egyptian makeup on my last break at work and once we were done closing the store, I flew home! Kristen had my Captain Mo waiting for me and we got ready as quickly as possible...which isn't very quickly so we got a really late start!! We took the trolley to the Gaslamp Quarter, which is this cool part of downtown, dressed as an Egyptian and my roomie as a french maid. (Last minute costumes due to lack of time to prepare!) We didn't get there until about 12:30 but we made the most of it by getting really trashed really quick, dancing a but and then when the bars were kicking everyone out, we hit the streets and started mingling! The streets were packed with people in some great costumes! We hung out for a couple of hours talking to people and being pretty ridiculous. Don't worry, ladies, god's gift to all women was there! I will post pics as soon as Kristen gets home from work. All in all, a successful Halloween!

No comments: